Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of African Textiles
From the People's Republic of the Congo
Woven of palm fiber
Decorated with dyed palm fiber sewn in patterns and cut to create a texture
Patterns are painted to resist the dye
Made in Mali
Men weave cotton strips
Women paint mud dye on fabric, leaving white line designs
Royal cloth of Ghana
Patterns are woven with brightly colored yarn
Long strips are sewn together to make cloth
printed with stamps