Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Amerigo Vespucci
He went on
early voyages to the New World on behalf of Spain around the late 15th century. He also founded Rio De Janeiro. He also founded other countries.
The New World, or America
I know this is about Amerigo Vespucci, but Christopher Columbus is a very bad person but was an idol for Amerigo Vespucci, but Christopher Columbus sucks.
On February 22, 1512, Amerigo Vespucci died of malaria in Seville, Spain. He was just 58 years old.
Amerigo had 4 siblings, a wife, a dad, and a mom. He was born March 9, 1451 and died on February 22, 1512.
In 1507, using these letters as his guide, a German cartographer created a new map, naming the territory now known as South America in Vespucci’s honor. For the first time, the word “America” was in print.The german cartographer was named Martin Waldseemüler.