Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eric Carle
Syracuse, New York in 1929. He went to an art
school in Germany. In 1952, Eric worked
for the New York Times. In 1967, he illustrated his first book. In 1968, he wrote and illustrated his first book. In 1969, Eric wrote his most famous book. Eric and Barbara Carle wanted to create a place to inspire a love of art and reading through picture books. So, in 2002 they helped create a museum. It is the only picture book museum in the country. Posing with the Very Hungry Caterpillar This frame was created in 2002. It is an example of his textured paintings. From This To This Step 1: Sketch and Color Step 2: Mix paint to get the color you want. Step 3: Paint tissue paper. Step 4 and 5: cut out tissue paper and glue to form your design. The End
Thank You Very Much