Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of NUMBERKIZ
Elementary math students: K-5th grades
Students can use counting rods, shapes, base ten blocks, white board (to take notes), and several other tools to practice their skills and develop new strategies for solving problems.
Who and What?
Image by Tom Mooring
Ways to Use?
Students can use the protractor to measure the angles of different shapes they draw through the App.
Kindergarten-1st grade students can use number rods or base ten blocks to practice comparing numbers as well as adding them.
What is it?
Numberkiz- Math tool where students can use numerous manipulatives to develop their own understanding.
Accessed through the IPad App store
Free app, but have to purchase pro version for all features