Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make A Sandwhich
Transcript of How to Make A Sandwhich
Take out everything you need to make the sandwich (a knife, the roll, sandwich meat, mayo, a plate, etc.).
Put in whatever you want in the sandwich now(sandwich meat, dressing, veggies, seasonings, etc.).
Now put everything away. Then you can eat it.
How to Make A Sandwich
By: Adam Breton
Use the knife to cut open the roll. Spread the mayo on the inside of the roll after you cut it open(if you want it).