Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Density Foldable
Measure of how long an object is from end to end
* A ------- B
*100 cm = 1 m
*10 cm= dm
mm- cm- m- km -Meter Stick, ruler -Kilometer- (km) -Centimeter- (cm) Volume
*Measure of the amount of space taken by an object
Units: cm3, m3
V= L x W x H
V= amount water level rises when placed in water Liquid Volume
*1 mL= 1 cm3 Mass & Weight
Mass- amount of matter (stuff) in an object
units: grams (g, kg & mg)
Weight- the force gravity exerts on an object
units: newtons/ pounds Density
*The amount of matter (mass) in a given space (volume)
Density= mass/ volume We say "Grams per cubic cm."