Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Subscript
A shorthand notation that uses chemical symbols and numbers as subscripts to represent the type and number of atoms that are present in the smallest unit of the substance.
A number in front of a chemical symbol of formula in order to balance the equation.
A number written below and to the right of a chemical symbol that shows the number of a specific type of atom present.
The process by which one or more substances change to produce one or more different substances.
Chemical formulas and symbols written to represent a reaction.