Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of STATIC ELECTRICITY
HAVE A GO!
WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?
WHAT IS STATIC ELECTRICITY?
WHAT DO ALL OF THESE HAVE IN COMMON?
THE SCIENCE BIT!
Can you pick up paper?
What happens when you put two different rods next to each other?
Why do you think this happens?
What happens when you put a charged rod next to a stream of water?
Why do you thimk this happens?
Look at last lessons rules
how does electricity behave around a parallel circuit?
What are the advantages of a parallel circuit?