Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IoT Carrier Network in Bratislava
Transcript of IoT Carrier Network in Bratislava
Provide PoC WAN network for linking IoT devices to the Internet.
define local standads & technologies used
make network and access to data freely available
- not formalized
in PoC state / working
using LoRa modules on 868MHz CF
testing in progress
own sensor boards (deg.C, RH, LL)
hubs / gateways build on top of Raspberry PI
written in Python
running on VPS in cloud
in closed Alpha
Python + MariaDB
Formalize / agree on final architecture
develop PoC front-end (Django!)
build more sensors and distribute them
"build your own gateway" workshop
trend and anomaly analysis
front-end user accounts + hooks
more sensor boards
use RPIZ for gateways
stream data API
batch data API
Sensor board (NodeThree)
The Hub / Gateway
sensors broadcast (TX) only
hubs/gateways RX only
stupid sensors, smart gateways