Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Peer Pressure Quiz
Transcript of Peer Pressure Quiz
B) When you feel frustrated about your
C) To follow the actions of others.
D) A type of an animal. OH NO! A
QUIZ! Answer to questions: 1. C) To follow the actions of others.
2. You need to walk away and ignore them, or
tell an adult (or anything else that is on our website that can answer this).
4. C) Both 'B' and 'C'.
5. Stick with with a friend that you can trust (or anything else)! QUESTION #2 What are some good ways to prevent peer pressure? Explain. :) Peer Pressure is always a bad thing.
True or False? Question #3 Question #4 Why do people get involved,
and give in to peer pressure? A) People get so mad they
can't help it. B) To they can fit in with the people
they really admire. C) Both 'B' and 'C'. D) So they wont get bullied by other
people. Question #5 What would you do if you ever are in a situation in which you have to peer pressure? TELL US . . . HOPE YOU DID GOOD ON THE QUIZ! REMEMBER TO ALWAYS STICK WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND BE SAFE!!!