Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Writing into the Day - 10th
Transcript of Writing into the Day - 10th
Draw a set of concentric circles on a piece of paper (See diagram to the right). The circles represent the society in which
is set. Place the main characters from the play in position within the concentric circles to show the relationship of each to the mainstream society in the center.
Writing into the Day
Write an essay analyzing the rhetorical strategies Truth uses to appeal to her audience at the women's rights convention in 1851.
News arrives that the ghettos are being liquidated and that all residents are being transported. People have less than twenty-four hours to prepare to leave their homes and travel to an unknown location for an unknown
amount of time. Reflect on how you would feel in this predicament. You may also write on a topic of your choice.