Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Babe Ruth
in Baltimore, Maryland
Died: August 16, 1948
in New york, New york Parents AKA: George Herman Ruth Jr. Father: George Herman Ruth
Mother: Kate Schamberger Hobbies Babe Ruth's hobbies include:
Baseball Quotes "it's hard to beat a person who never gives up"
"I know, but i had a better year then Hoover did"
"I wont be happy until we have every boy in america between the ages of six and sixteen wearing a glove and swinging a bat"
Ruth's Career MLB Debut: July 11, 1914 for the Boston Red Sox
later bought by the New York Yankees on December 6, 1919 in 1935 Ruth was sold to the Boston Braves where he would be a player and vice president of the team. Personal life Babe Ruth married Helen Woodford in 1914 but she later died in a fire in 1929
Ruth had two daughters both were adopted.
Dorthy Ruth was adopted with Ruths fisrt wife
He later married again she was an actress and a model. Claire Merritt Hodgson and adopted her daughter Julia Hodgson Goals Ruth's major goals
Be the best baseball player ever.
Raise a family
Have younger kids play baseball so they
could make something of themselves