Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Surds
e.g. √128 = √64x2
2. Turn the square root into seprate roots and x them together.
3. Square root the root (leave the the other root as it is).
Dont forget the + and - !
So the √128= +- 8√2 Example's √72=√36x2
=+-5√5 Thank you for watching By Kat, Ellie and Roxy