Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Renishaw Hall & Gardens
Transcript of Renishaw Hall & Gardens
– Sir Reresby Sitwell The beauty of the Renishaw Estate lies in its perfect size: whilst a considerable country estate featuring natural and manmade structures – some elegant, some rustic in appearance
– Renishaw is of a scale which allows a day’s shoot to cover many areas. Small teams and crews with lightweight kit won’t need a vehicle on site, for the walk from one edge of the estate to the other taking in the key sites, is little over a mile. Wander down to the lakes and pass an ancient gatehouse, relics of the Industrial Revolution and take the atmospheric path around the water’s edge and look back at the grand outline of the hall with steep, green fields in the foreground. Renishaw Hall and its landscape offers film and photo shoot crews a splendid and fascinating house and estate, oozing with opportunity and intrigue, to form a malleable - yet hugely significant - backdrop for any artistic requirement. We can offer your crew in-house catering for one up to several days’ shoot, and we recommend excellent hotel accommodation just 2 minutes by car
Changing rooms and kit storage available, ample parking
The hall and gardens can be hired out of season or when closed to the public by appointment
We offer competitive rates and a flexible hiring availability, all excellently located off the M1 motorway, only 2 hours drive from London, 1 hour from Manchester. "Renishaw Hall is the most exciting place I know"
- Rex Whistler Important Information Please contact us on 01246 432310 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you The house with its Jacobean core is both stately and homely, with formal reception rooms filled with grand tapestries and priceless furniture, to more intimate recesses and functional servants’ quarters. There’s even a vineyard to recreate scenes more common to continental sites! From the striking ‘Gothick’ façade of its exterior and the columned Front Hall with its incredible John Piper murals, to the intimate warmth of the Library or the grandeur of the Red Dining Room, there’s a wealth of fabulous locations to shoot.