Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
with Online Ordering and Barcode Scanner for PhilCom
Marin, Jayce C.
Millan, Regie B.
Porcado, Heavenlyn C.
Ms. Fern B. Francisco
Point of Sale (POS) is an electronic system designed to help business maintain and analyze inventory and transaction data on a continuous basis, but POS refers to the place where transaction occurs in exchange for goods and services.
1.1 Statement of the Problem
The company does not have branches but with an inventory composed of twenty three (23) classification of product lines which includes Computer Unit, Monitor, Hard Disk Drive (HDD), CD – ROM, Memory Card and so on.
1.1.1 General Problem
How to develop and implement a computerized Point of Sales and Inventory System with Online Ordering for PhilCom?
1.1.2 Specific Problems
• How to develop a module that will be accurate in payments transaction?
• How to develop a module that will generate reports concerning sales and inventory?
1.2 Current state of the technology
PhilCom is a business that applies semi-automated system for different transactions such as purchasing of stocks from suppliers, ordering of products, inventory management and sales report.
1.3.1 General Objective
To develop and implement a computerized Point of Sales and Inventory System with Online Ordering for PhilCom
1.3.2 Specific Objectives
• To develop a module that will manage customer's discount on purchased items or products.
• To develop a module that will be efficient in payments transaction.
• To develop a module that will generate reports concerning sales and inventory.
1.3.3 Scope and Limitations
* Front End
> Home Page
1. Category Section
2. Presentation Section
3. Feature Section
4. Information Section
5. Customer Service Section
6. Extras Section
> Registration Page
1. Registration Form
The Proponents able to studied this transactions :
* Semi Automated System
* Ordering of Products
* Pricing of Products
* Discount of Product
* Warranty of Product
> User Account Page
1. Login Module
2. Forgot Password
3. My Account
4. My Orders
1. Dash Board
* Back End
1. Purchase Order
2. Defective Items
3. Customer Returns
1. User Authentication
2. Audit Trail
* Ability to Accept Credit Card Payments
* Ability to Accept Online Payment
* Ability to Produce Barcode Generator
• How to develop a module that will manage customer's discount on the purchased items or products?
7. My Account Section
5. Daily Reports
6. transaction Viewer
How to develop a module that will monitor the critical level of each stock?
How to develop a module that will monitor when to reorder level of each product?
To develop a module that will monitor the critical level of each stock.
To develop a module that will monitor when to reorder product.
> Web Utility
1. Customer Account
5. Company Information