Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lana- Periodic Table of Elements
Transcript of Lana- Periodic Table of Elements
are written in the nucleus. The Lewis Structure is used to show the electrons in the valence, the outermost orbital. Lewis Structure Fluorine The Three subatomic particles Protons- positive charge, found in nucleus, # of protons = atomic # Electrons- negative charge, found in electron cloud, in a neutral atom, # of protons = #of electrons Neutrons- no charge, found in nucleus, atomic mass- atomic number (# of protons) = # of neutrons An element is matter made up of all the same atoms. What is an element? c c c c c
c c c c c Instructions for a Lewis Structure: 1. Place your chemical symbol in the middle of an imaginary box.
2. Pick a side to start with and draw a dot (an electron) that would be sitting on the wall of your imaginary box.
3.Move to the opposite side and draw another dot there.
4.repeat steps 2 and 3 on the remaining sides.
5. If you have more electrons, you will start to pair them up on the sides, beginning with the side that you started with. F F F F F Atomic weight of one, seems I under achieve.
At room temperature I’m a real fie starter.
My frequency everywhere makes you believe
My twin and an O, gives you water
Odorless, tasteless, it seems I’m hardly there
Unless, of course, you’re organic
The fear of a shortage may give you a scare
But chill out, I’m abundant, don’t panic
Could I be the next alterative fuel?
I’m already the king of the stars.
One day in the future, with oil I’ll duel
And move cleanly all of your cars
Do you know who I am?
I’ll give you two guesses.
But you’re only going to need one
It’s me Hydrogen, the king of all gasses
With the atomic number of one
By Alex Chancey Visit http://www.learner.org/interactives/periodic/box_interactive.html
for fun interactive games! Thanks for watching!