Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
POE Syllabus 2013
Transcript of POE Syllabus 2013
3:40 - 4:40 T, Th
8:00 - 8:30 M, T, W, Th, F
6:00 - 8:00 W by appointment
@ SE Branch library
1. Be respectful of others (even if they disrespect you).
2. Come prepared to class.
3. Help create a positive learning environment, and
refrain from disrupting others' learning.
2. 5 points off daily participation grade
3. Detention: after school that day or next
4. Phone call home / Office Referral
Mr. Yates, Math and Engineering Teacher
Room 110, AOET, Patterson High School
PHS phone: (410) 396 - 9276
Mr. Y's cell phone: (443) 462 - 9049
Mr. Y's email: email@example.com
Unit 2: Materials & Structures
Unit 4: Statistics & Kinematics
Unit 3: Control Systems
Unit 1: Energy & Power
40% Assessment of Skills (Q/P)
30% Projects & Classwork