Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Landforms
Match this description to the picture of a desert. Center 2: I have, Who has Work with your center group to play the "I have, who has" game. Example: If the first students has this card: Then the student who has the card with a picture of a plain will then read theirs. Make your own landform! 1. Choose a landform you would like to create.
2. Use the materials provided to create your landform. Be creative!
3. Use the index card provided to write your name, the landform, and what materials you used and how you used them. A first grade unit review lesson with a focus on cooperative learning. What is a landform? http://www.brainpopjr.com/science/land/landforms/preview.weml