Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Personal Project: Creating/Recording A Song
Transcript of Personal Project: Creating/Recording A Song
I have taught it to my bandmates.
We have practiced it several times and now it is solid enough that we will soon be able to record it.
I recorded the guitar rhythm part and put it online so my bandmates can practice it at home. You can hear it here --> http://soundcloud.com/virgooo/euthanasia-rhythm-only I have set up a recording space, with the mixer, mics, and laptop.
We have recorded a song with the set up, which you can hear here http://soundcloud.com/virgooo/virgo-sway-mood-swings
This is sort of a test before we record my song. I have found and documented 20 sources.
These help me a lot in creating the song and recording the song. Here are a few of my video sources. In this video a musician explains how he recorded his guitar parts through his digitech rp1000. This is relevant to me because I use a digitech rp1000 and I will be recording some of my parts with it. Billy Corgan tells how he goes about creating songs. This influences me in my songwriting quite a bit. Even though it is short he summarizes his thoughts in a great way. What do I plan to do in the near future? * I will teach my song to my band. (already started)
* I will record the song.
* I will begin the essay. The recording
area This video gives a lesson on how to add effects to a channel in FL Studio. I will use this to put reverb on vocals and whatever other effects seem like they’re needed. What do I want my finished product to be like?
* A song completely by me.
*Must be at least 4 minutes long
* Must be a good song, that the majority of people will like, and it must be clear that I put effort into it.
The song The recording * Must be a high quality recording (like something you would hear on the radio).
* Must be recorded using professional mics and methods.
* Must be uploaded to bandcamp, youtube, and soundcloud. THANKS FOR LISTENING :D