Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of K-Pop
-> 2 types: ultimate bias and group bias
-> comes from "having a bias towards a particular person." Maknae ->youngest members of bands or groups
-> Pronounced - Ma-nae (silent K)
-> cute,sometimes shy and quiet, but also loud
-> S.M's Maknaes are known to be evil
-> rest of their group looks after them
-> very popular among fans Aegyo -> from the Chinese characters "love (ae)" and "beautiful (gyo)."
-> translation of aegyo "winsome,"
-> sweetness, cuteness, poutiness
-> act of people Rooky -> new Group or Artist with no or a few experiences List of known and popular Rookies:
Nu'est The Big Three -> Top three agencies S.M Entertainment JYP Entertainment YG Entertainment K.Will Please Don't Nu'est Face B.A.P One Shot Let's listen to some... Roles within a group Leader -> representive of group
-> usually the oldest
-> "leads" group in shows or things Vocalist -> lead and main
-> in charge of sung parts Dancer -> have dancing experiences
-> usually dance in the middle
-> over-take solo dancing parts Rapper -> obviously rap
-> can also sing Visualist -> appear most in Music Videos
-> usually have this arrogant look
-> promote the Band the most He isn't even korean. - arised at the end of the 18th century
- probably based on the japanese music culture
- weren’t allowed to express themselves in their songs etc.
- concerts of artists from the US in Korea around 1950 inspiration for the following idols
-> boy- and girlgroups mostly for looks
- Teuroteu, one of the oldest styles (1910), made for the older population
- 1960: many breakthroughs of writers through the final expression in their songs
- 1992: foundation of the group “Seo Taiji and Boys” -> introducing genres like “Pop”, “Techno”
etc. History Solo artists Psy
etc. Let's play a game! Male or Female? A few words your should know... ...Oppa -> name for your beloved Bias/male idols.
-> used by girls to adress their older brother/family member
-> also used for boyfriend ...Noona -> used by boys to adress their older sister/female family member ...Hyung -> used by males to adress their older brother/friend/family member ...Sunbae -> senior
-> someone with more experience in a specific field ...Debut -> first work in that business of a Rookie
-> such as Music Video, first Album (mini Album)
-> first Performance ...Comeback -> the "coming back" with a new style/album of a band We finally did it ^^ Ren (Choi Minki) from Nu'est Male Female Amber Josephine Liu (on the left) from F(x) Female Sunny(Lee Sunkyu) from Girl's Generation Male Taemin(Lee Taemin) SHINee oppar is prettier than u