Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HTRLLAP
Abby Kelley Quotations Chapter 12 "Network of meanings and significations that permits a nearly limitless range of possible interpretations" " ....since the great work allows for a considerable range of possible interpretations." "The other problem with symbols is that many readers expect them to be objects + images rather than events of actions......." 1. Determine a symbol can be tough to figure out. IS that a Symbol? A. A author's symbol can be hard to determine or understand and draw your own interpretations. 2. Symbols don't just have a single meaning unless it's a allegory. 3. Items , objects, seasons, and images can be symbolic to the work. 4.Symbols are constructed on a reader's emotional reactions, associations in which readers can create. Applications In The