Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Draw A Cartoon Flying Pig
Transcript of How To Draw A Cartoon Flying Pig
To start off the pig, you will want to draw a bean shape.
Now draw two dots for eyes, and on the top of the bean draw two rounded Rs to make the ears.
Then draw an oval with two lines for the snout, and add a smile to make it a happy piggy.
Draw the pig's wings, then add a little piggy tail where you started to draw the bottom right leg.
Next draw two cup shapes in the center of the bean and color the edge in black, then draw two more cup shapes starting where the bean starts to curve at the bottom and color the edge black to make the legs.
Finally, erase all unwanted lines and color the pig in!