Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Subject/Verb Agreement
Agreement What's a subject? What's a verb? A subject is the person, place or thing that is doing or being something. A verb expresses an action or a state of being. A sentence must have a subject AND a verb to be a sentence. ERROR! "That's how he do it." "That's how he does it." "She don't know what's up." Where you be? She doesn't know what's up. Where are you? Singular Plural When a subject is composed of two or more nouns or pronouns connected by AND, use a plural verb. When two or more nouns or pronouns are connected by OR or NOR, use a singular verb. She and her friends are at the fair. The book or the pen is in the drawer. each, each one, either, neither, everyone, everybody, anybody, anyone, nobody, someone, somebody doesn't don't He doesn't write. The dog doesn't run. They don't run. The students don't play well with others.