Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
@SK Showcase: MOODLE 'Glossary' Activity
Transcript of @SK Showcase: MOODLE 'Glossary' Activity
for teaching Benefits
for learning Easy to set up
Encourages students to engage with VLE
Incorporates different ways of learning as definitions can be in text, video, audio file format
Encourages creativity as students can choose their favoured format to define concepts
Can be used for group work
Can be set up 24/7, from anywhere Quick and simple to make glossary
Accessible definitions of words/ideas
Students can add to it so reinforcing learning
creates visual markers of glossary content on page
Can be accessed 24/7, from anywhere Requires internet and technology
Are there any more? well, just how do
I create a Here's how to do it...... How do I create a ? The glossary activity module in Moodle allows participants to create and maintain a list of definitions, like a dictionary.
There are 2 main steps to creating a glossary in Moodle:
1. creating the glossary itself
2. adding entries to it. lossary ?