Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Gold-Bug
The bug is described as “It is of a brilliant gold color about the size of a large hickory nut, with two jet black spots, near one extremity of the back, and another, somewhat longer, at the other.”
The bug is also representing gold Theme Another theme in this story is excitement.
The excitement of knowing they were going to get treasure and gold just excited them.
" What ho! What ho! this fellow is dancing mad! he hath been bitten by the Tarantula!"
Obsession:the obsession for finding treasure In the end they ended up finding the treasure of captain kid worth a million and a half dollars. By: Savannah,and Julissa The Gold-Bug In the story the gold bug Legrand and Jupiter and some other guys go out on a hunt to find the treasure of Captain kid.