Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Climate Factors
or reduce temperatures. Areas that are close to water experience less extreme winters and summers as the ocean takes more time to heat and cool. Areas that are far inland experience more extreme summers and winters because land heats up and cools down quicker. http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/genbio/tlw3/eBridge/Chp29/animations/ch29/global_wind_circulation.swf Click here for Global Winds simulation And another link..... http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/vanished/jetstr_giving.html Air masses Latitude Elevation Topography Distance from the
equator. Height from sea level Shape of the land moved around by air masses