Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Weather By:Madison Gotro
Transcript of Weather By:Madison Gotro
precipitation-the process when
water gets to heavy for the cloud
and falls from the sky runoff-when water gets put back into the ocean tempature-a measure of warmth or coldness of an object or substance with reference to some standard value Predictable Patterns of Weather! wind direction and speed is trade winds are any of the nearly constant easterly winds that dominate most of the tropics and subtropics throughout the world.
cloud cover is basically clouds that cover the entire sky.
when there is air
pressure there is
always a high pressure
and a low pressure!
there are many types
of clouds here they are... 1.Cumulus which are fluffy white clouds
with flat bottoms that normally produce