Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EUTHANASIA
October 11, 2012 Euthanasia Is allowing a person to die a painless death
using extreme medical measures,
suffering from pain, from a disease or condition. EUTHANASIA: A person who takes his or her own life by: Suicide
Active euthanasia- a doctor injects medicine into a person to kill him or her
Physician-Assisted Suicide- person with the problem has medicine withheld On the Difference between Physician-
Assisted Suicide and Active Euthanasia In our society-aren't allowed to ask a doctor to inject us to kill ourselves for any reason
In The Giver's society-did not have a choice to be released The different beliefs associated with
each in our society vs. The Giver's society * Smyth, Dion. "How patients view euthanasia and assisted suicide." Cancer Nursing Practice Apr. 2012: 15. Academic OneFile. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.
* DIXON, NICHOLAS. "On the Difference between Physician-Assisted Suicide and Active Euthanasia." The Hastings Center Report Sept. 1998: 25. Academic OneFile. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.
* "euthanasia." The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, 3rd ed. 3rd ed. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, 2002. Academic OneFile. Web. 10 Oct.
* Dictionary.com, LLC. Copyright © 2012. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sucide?s=t October 8, 2012
* http://www.google.com/images Bibliography HAVE A NICE DAY! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING! :) shooting themselves
Over dossing with meds.