Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EUTHANASIA
October 11, 2012 Euthanasia Is allowing a person to die a painless death
using extreme medical measures,
suffering from pain, from a disease or condition. EUTHANASIA: A person who takes his or her own life by: Suicide
Active euthanasia- a doctor injects medicine into a person to kill him or her
Physician-Assisted Suicide- person with the problem has medicine withheld On the Difference between Physician-
Assisted Suicide and Active Euthanasia In our society-aren't allowed to ask a doctor to inject us to kill ourselves for any reason
In The Giver's society-did not have a choice to be released The different beliefs associated with
each in our society vs. The Giver's society * Smyth, Dion. "How patients view euthanasia and assisted suicide." Cancer Nursing Practice Apr. 2012: 15. Academic OneFile. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.
* DIXON, NICHOLAS. "On the Difference between Physician-Assisted Suicide and Active Euthanasia." The Hastings Center Report Sept. 1998: 25. Academic OneFile. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.
* "euthanasia." The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, 3rd ed. 3rd ed. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, 2002. Academic OneFile. Web. 10 Oct.
* Dictionary.com, LLC. Copyright © 2012. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sucide?s=t October 8, 2012
* http://www.google.com/images Bibliography HAVE A NICE DAY! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING! :) shooting themselves
Over dossing with meds.