Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DO NOW: What is able to hold a suspension bridge off the gro
Transcript of DO NOW: What is able to hold a suspension bridge off the gro
Read the following article on the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
With time remaining, answer the appropriate question on the separate sheet of paper.
Question on reading.
Areas where suspension bridges are located..
Golden Gate, CA
Brooklyn Bridge, NYC
Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, NYC
What is a suspension bridge?
A suspension bridge, is a bridge where the weight of the deck is supported by vertical cables that attach to larger cables that run between towers, and are anchored by abutments at each end.
M:In your seat
V: Silently watching
P: Watch and analyze the clip
DO NOW: What is able to hold a suspension bridge off the ground?
Watch this Video and answer on your DO NOW sheet.