Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Roadway Markings
A broken white line means travel going in the same directions is permitted on both sides;A vehicle may cross the lines to change lanes when it is safe.
Indicate which way you can safely make a turn
Indicate whether you can properly carry out a left/right turn
Give warnings or directions
The broken yellow line separates traffic lanes flowing in opposite directions, and crossing is only permissable
for passing when it's safe to do so
A solid yellow line next to a dashed yellow line separates traffic going in opposite directions,vehicles next to the broken line may pass,vehicles next to the solid line can't pass
A double yellow line separates travel lanes going in opposite directions and passing from either side is prohibited..