Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare and Contrast of Mansa Musa and Ibn Battuta
Transcript of Compare and Contrast of Mansa Musa and Ibn Battuta
By Donna Burcher
A very powerful ruler of the kingdom of Mali that was islam and wanted to do his pilgrimage to mecca. So he explored to different countries leaving lots of gold and silver,most specifically Cairo,Egypy.In Egypt he gave so much money brought the value down so much that gold was worth almost nothing anymore.
He was a moroccan traveler born into a family of legal scholars.In his early like he made his pilgramage to Mecca. He was known as one of the greatest travelers of his time.One great thing he did was the invention of the compass. In a matter of 30 years he traveled all of islamic lands and some non-islamic by foot horse and sailing.
Compare and Contrast
Traveled to Mecca
When he did his pilgrimage to Mecca he brought silver and gold.
He was a ruler of Mali.
Most powerful king of Mali.
Traveled to Mecca by foot.
invented the compass.
Traveled all of the Islamic world and more by foot, horse, and ship.
Thanks for Watching