Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marketing and Advertising Strategy - CHANEL
Transcript of Marketing and Advertising Strategy - CHANEL
How did evolve the advertising of Chanel most iconic product?
Communication codes of a luxury brand
Elegant but impertinent
International celebrities image influencing the opinion
Lithography made by Andy Warhol in 1985.
High-quality media only
Léa, Rosanna & Vaïana
TARGET : Sophisticated people who can afford luxury, but not necessarily "on-trend" people. Men and women of 30-40 years old in majority.
“What do I wear in bed?
Chanel No. 5, of course”