Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Continuous Delivery
Why Continuous Delivery?
Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
How to CD?
Role of testing in CD
Types of testing
Quick feedback by build acceptance tests
Failing slower tests
Separation of tests
Integral parts of continuous delivery
What role does testing play in Continuous delivery?
What difference can Automation testing make?
Key Things to Remember
Automation test coverage
Good unit test coverage
Focus on MVP
Always keep the builds green
Be always ready for release
Environment vs testing
Test dash board
Role of Test Automation in Continuous Delivery
How to Continuous Delivery
Role of Testing
What is CD?
Concept of Continuous Delivery
Frequent & stable releases
Advised for Agile/SLD
Minimum viable product (MVP)
Why does continuous delivery matter?
Money vs time vs quality
Faster and smaller releases
Reliable and high quality product
What is Continuous Delivery?