Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Snow owl's life cycle
Transcript of Snow owl's life cycle
Euphemia is a snowy owl. She is also one of Holly's best friends in the legend of Holly Claus.
There is also a bad guy named Herrikhan that wants Holly's heart to become king of the land of the Immortals. What's going to happen next? Will Holly die? Will she get to go to New York to concur her dream? You will just have to read the book and find out!
The female owl lay's the egg. The egg is 3 inches high and 1 1/2 inches wide.
First step of a snowy owl's life cycle!
The mother owl covers the eggs for 32-35 days. They usually have 5-8 eggs at a time. The owls usually lay 2 times for a total of 14 eggs each!
When the eggs hatch the owls leave the nest when they are 25 days old.
The snowy owl lives aproximetly 9.40 years in the wild.
living in the forest
In captivity the owl lives ...
35 years! They live way longer then in the woods!
The anserw is ...
-http://500px.com/photo/3785311 - http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photos-snowy-owl-image24592503
Snowy owl's life cycle
Can you guess