Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Camanches
The Comanches traveled from place to place so
they lived in tee-pees and tee-pees are easy to pack up.
The Comanches were fierce warriors. The boys went to school to be trained for battle. The girls were taught how to prepare the food and make the clothes and watch the kids.
The Comanches ate buffalo,small game like rabbits,fish,berries,prickly pear cactus,wild potatoes,onions,radishes, and pecans.
The Comanches wore clothes made from animal skins such as buffalo skins,deer skins,and rabbit skins.