Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nanotech - Prezi Template
Transcript of Nanotech - Prezi Template
Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter
on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale
Because of the variety of potential applications (including industrial and military), governments have invested billions of dollars in nanotechnology research.
Until 2012, through its National Nanotechnology Initiative, the USA has invested 3.7 billion dollars, the European Union has invested 1.2 billion and Japan 750 million dollars
Zoom anywhere in the Prezi, add your own content and create a presentation about extremely small things ;)
Get this Prezi Template from:
It’s hard to imagine just how small nanotechnology is.
A sheet of newspaper is about 100,000 nanometers thick
The microscopes needed to see things at the nanoscale were invented relatively recently—about 30 years ago.