Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Route 66 The Mother Road
Transcript of Route 66 The Mother Road
The Mother Road. From Chicago to Los Angeles. 2448 miles Originally:
a road for migrants going West. Now, a road for bikers and music movers 8 States. Ghost towns With the construction of the highway
system in use today, many small
towns died and became "ghost towns" Signs Incredible places to see on Route 66 Cadillac Ranch TX Indian Reservations Monument Valley Route 66 museums Grand Canyon Route 66 in movies.