Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Review
List an example of each of the following:
An adjective is a describing word that is added to nouns to describe color, kind, amount, etc. Vivid adjectives are extremely descriptive adjectives that help to paint a picture in the reader's mind.
The expert student answered the teacher's question.
The ancient documents were very fragile.
What are your senses? You have five of them.
Sensory words or details are words/phrases that appeal to your senses.
Transition words and phrases help to connect your thoughts more clearly.
Common Transition Words and Phrases
Transition words/phrases can be used in each of the following categories:
-a vivid adjective
-a sensory detail
-a transitional word or phrase
The radiant sun hung brightly in the cloudless sky.
The aromatic candle filled the room with the smell of pumpkin.
The student was given detention as a result of his behavior in class.