Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of king tut
*Lord Carnarvon was the person
who funded king Tut!
* He died shortly after
* His head was deformed like this because
of a long history of inbreeding
* He also had many more disabilities
* Like malaria for most of his life, he
also had a clubbed foot
king Tut's death mask
*He changed his name from Tutankhaten to
*This is what
he looks like today!
Does anyone know what is around his sarcophagus?
It is around 2,500 pounds of gold!!
*Drawing off from his walls
Kings Tut's tomb
*In fact they recently identified who his grandfather,wife, and father was with a DNA test
This would be what people think he
would look like,it is a wax body!
*Ever since he died a curse
went on Tut's tomb!!
pictures of his pyramid
*some think that the curse is from
the wall, because the wall has so much bacteria
that is causes diseases!!
By; Ally Cianfrocco, Alyson Smoyer, Hanna Ball
*he married akhnatun's third daughter
*he had a malaria and a clubbed foot >left foot
Facts about his curse....
*Curse began when many terrible events
happened after the discovery of his tomb
*His Death Still remains a mystery...
king tuts Head
*Tut was only nine years old when he became Pharaoh.
*He was only 18 years old when he died.
*The people did not have a lot of time to build Tut's tomb. Tut's tomb was very small compared to the tombs of other pharaohs
*Because his tomb was so small, it was overlooked for thousands of years.
*In 1922, a British archaeologist named Howard Carter entered King Tut's tomb.
*Robbers might have been there because a bag of gold rings was found on the floor, as if dropped in haste.
*But they did not take everything because Carter and his team found many treasures inside the tomb including a solid gold mask of King Tut's face.
* The world became interested in learning more about ancient Egypt because of the exciting discovery of an ancient tomb full of treasure.