Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of king tut
*Lord Carnarvon was the person
who funded king Tut!
* He died shortly after
* His head was deformed like this because
of a long history of inbreeding
* He also had many more disabilities
* Like malaria for most of his life, he
also had a clubbed foot
king Tut's death mask
*He changed his name from Tutankhaten to
*This is what
he looks like today!
Does anyone know what is around his sarcophagus?
It is around 2,500 pounds of gold!!
*Drawing off from his walls
Kings Tut's tomb
*In fact they recently identified who his grandfather,wife, and father was with a DNA test
This would be what people think he
would look like,it is a wax body!
*Ever since he died a curse
went on Tut's tomb!!
pictures of his pyramid
*some think that the curse is from
the wall, because the wall has so much bacteria
that is causes diseases!!
By; Ally Cianfrocco, Alyson Smoyer, Hanna Ball
*he married akhnatun's third daughter
*he had a malaria and a clubbed foot >left foot
Facts about his curse....
*Curse began when many terrible events
happened after the discovery of his tomb
*His Death Still remains a mystery...
king tuts Head
*Tut was only nine years old when he became Pharaoh.
*He was only 18 years old when he died.
*The people did not have a lot of time to build Tut's tomb. Tut's tomb was very small compared to the tombs of other pharaohs
*Because his tomb was so small, it was overlooked for thousands of years.
*In 1922, a British archaeologist named Howard Carter entered King Tut's tomb.
*Robbers might have been there because a bag of gold rings was found on the floor, as if dropped in haste.
*But they did not take everything because Carter and his team found many treasures inside the tomb including a solid gold mask of King Tut's face.
* The world became interested in learning more about ancient Egypt because of the exciting discovery of an ancient tomb full of treasure.