Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bacteria Presentation
dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride......0.3%
INERT INGREDIENTS:........................ 99.7%
Total.....................................................100.00% KWIK-STEP II This is Petri Dish A Presentation Editing Team
Blaine B Class Averages. Dish Days 1 2 3
A 0% 15% 55%
B 0% 2% 14%
C 0% 5% 30% Steps we used Virex II 256 n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl amm : 8.19%Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride :8.7%
Lauryl amine amine oxide
Ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid sodium salt
Sodium Bicarbonate Ingredients Ingredients This is petri Dish B Thanks For Watching! Thank You
Mr. Jones for making this happen. Petri Dish Miranda B
Mary Ellen D Fun Facts
Miranda U Solution Dilution
Dylan C Presenters