Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photomontage ...
Artists such as Picasso used montage and collage effects to create work. In the 1950’s and 1960’s we saw a revival of photomontage work in the Pop Art movement. Artists included Andy Warhol, Richard Hamilton, Robert Rauschenburg and
Then, in the 1970’s and early 80’s, Punk Rock revived the photomontage techniques, many of these were designed by Jamie Reid who was the graphic designer behind the Sex Pistols images and record cover designs…
The art of making images from images which already exist
Photomontage has existed since the first person decided to cut up images and use them to create a different image. The first artist to do this was Hannah Hoch. This was in 1914.
Other important artists in this group
were Raoul Hausmann, Georges Grosz
and John Heartfield.