Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Have a Good Four Years
Transcript of Have a Good Four Years
"At Harvard, a college education means ＦＡＲ
something to be endured in order to
pursue further studies
Derek Curtis Bok
Three goals for undergraduate program
Accept the ambiguity
Make use of your leisure time
Critical Analysis :
1. Derive useful concepts
2. Find and process data.、
Ｇeneral Ｋnowledge ㄋ
ㄙㄜＰermanent Skills ㄩ
2. Accept the
3. Make use of your
Have A Good Four Years
1. A willingness to accept ambiguity.
2. A sense of the complexity of human affairs.
3. An independence of thought.
4. A respect for the disturbing conclusions
to which facts sometimes lead.
1. In the classroom - in courses in the
humanities and the arts.
2. Much stimulation will occur outside
the lecture hall — on athletic fields, in
music rooms, student theaters,
1. Think about a required course in your college life.
2. How do you put it into practice?
Face moments of frustration, anxiety and bewilderment in a positive way.
New Good Man
Do not to take ourselves too seriously.
The world is worth your attention.
Think broadly V.S. Set our sights on some limited goals.
Help those in need.
change before you have to
Text & Voice : Nicole Ko
Editor & Designer : Ron Yu
You are not special.
Commencement Speech from Boston Wellesley High School
David McCullough, Jr.
click the video
click the video