Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PrePresentation - Zara
Transcript of PrePresentation - Zara
2. products and pricing analysis
3. sourcing and distribution strategy
4. retailing promotion strategy Consumer Analysis target market Products and Pricing Analysis product development
sensitivity & costs Sourcing and Distribution Strategy Asian outsourcing
conception to distribution
store manager decisions
directly managed Retailing Promotion Strategy market based strategy
investments in direct marketing
customer loyalty ZARA Introduction why zara What is SPA? Introduction to Inditex Introduction to Zara Why Zara?
What is SPA?
Introduction to Inditex
Introduction to Zara Fastest growing and most profitable
brands in fashion retailing
Growing trend in SPA
Presence in home countries Specialty store retailer of Private label Apparel
Little inventory burden
Owned by Amancio Ortega
1 of biggest fashion retailing company
Achieved sales of 15 bil. USD at end of
fiscal year Jan 2010 Flagship store of Inditex
1,395 stores globally
SPA: Vertically integrated
Introduction to Zara Global model for shortening product life cycle
Exclusive source of production