Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of should- shouldn't
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
To give advice, we use "should". Negative form of "should" is "shouldn't"
In next slides, look at the pictures and write sentences by using "should/ shouldn't" according to the situations.
Jack wants to lose weight.
(go to gym)
-He should go to gym.
The room is very dark.
(open the lights)
The electricity is
(not touch it)
Sally has severe headache. (take a painkiller)
Samuel is ill.
(see a doctor)
The weather is rainy. (take an umbrella)
Complete the missing parts with "should/ shouldn't"
It's too hot here. You .......... open the windows.
You ......... visit your dentist twice a year.
You ........... be quiet in the library.
Watch the video, Identify the rules and make a school rules list.
Eg : You shouldn't eat food in the class.
Make up your own rules!
Imagine that you have got a private house. Make a house rules list.
Eg: You should go to bed at ten o'clock.
You should cook soup for dinner
Watch the next video and identify the school rules and make a list.
Eg: You shouldn't eat food in the class.