Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cobalt
By: Taylor Barker
Chemical Formula: CoAsS
The mineral group is a transition metal.
The streak of Cobalt is blue.
The hardness of Cobalt is 5 to 5 1/2.
The luster of Cobalt is metallic.
Specific Gravity (Density)
The specific gravity or density of Cobalt is at an 8.9.
Cobalt has perfect cleavage.
Cobalt is opaque.
Cobalt has an uneven fracture.
Cobalt is magnetic.
The color of Cobalt is a steel grey.
Important uses: Jet engines,
chemicals, magnets, and
cemented carbides used for cutting tools.
Mrs. Beecham's rock book.