Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Muji case study
Transcript of Muji case study
"Lower price for a reason"
Basic and Necessary The case study of Muji 21920F/4B Group 2 Cheung Man Sze, Eve
Chung Ching, Vaness
Ng Tsz Kwan, Olivia
Pak Ka Ki, KK
Yeung Hoi Yin, Allison
Yuen Hoi Shan, Susie Content 1. Muji's vision, process, and content
2. Four creative profile(s) to create value
3. Muji product development process
4. Muji's corporate strategies
4.1 The role of designer portrait
5. The position of Muji and competitors
6. Conclusion and recommendations Muji's vision, process, and content * Simple
* User friendly
* Environmental friendly
"Good Feel Lifestyle" THREE New Perspectives of Muji:
* Design for a reason
* Scan the materials and production process
* Persisting in simply packing Muji's vision, process, and content All products design for users' view:
* "A way of Life"
* Increase used convenience
* Increase used comfortable
* Design concept put into daily life
* As change situation, extend use time
* Freestyle combine shelves
* Storage box series Muji's vision, process, and content Four creative profile(s) to create value Foldable mobile speaker MUJI Life check-in app Baby Bell Home decoration consultant service having mundanity
being "minimalist porn"
"Simple is good" Four creative profile(s) to create value selection of materials
a streamlined manufacturing processes
Limited colour, product information, price tag
No "more than enough"
"equal to enough" Four creative profile(s) to create value Muji product development process Muji product development process Muji product development process Restrict the use of substances
Encourage unnecessary detail
Resists technology Muji's corporate strategies Muji's corporate strategies No-brand strategy
Spent little money on advertisement
Word of Mouth
Simple shopping experience
Anti-brand movement The role of designer portrait The role of designer portrait Enjoy( ) Energy!
Use famous designer to promote Muji
Build designer image
Customer more understand Muji ideas
The position of Muji and competitors Conclusion Offer solution for daily life
Consistent in brand image
Sharp "No-brand" image
in various product line
Create clear iconic lifestyle
Evolve with the market Innovation Matrix The position of Muji The position of Muji's competitors - IKEA The position of Muji - Furniture THE END