Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Closed ecological system
Transcript of Closed ecological system
1.Introduction about (closed ecological systems).
2.Explanation what closed ecological systems are.
3.Some benefits of using closed ecological systems.
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Closed ecological system is a self-replenishing ecosystem in which life can be maintained without external factors or outside aid.
The benefits of using closed ecological systems
The purpose is to maintain a life form, such as a mouse or a human, waste products such as carbon dioxide, feces and urine must eventually be converted into oxygen, food, and water.
Closed ecological systems (CES) are ecosystems that do not rely on matter exchange with any part outside the system.
open to energy exchanges (light and heat)