Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Web 2.0 Prezi
Transcript of Web 2.0 Prezi
#4 You could use social networking This is like Facebook or myspace but this can be used to talk to your students while they are on a break or if they have went on a trip or you went on a trip This is very helpful for many people. To get an account started you will need to go to a social networking site and sign up. Instead of writing pages about a speech that will be happening outside of school you can log on to a social networking site and your class can talk about it while it is going on #5 You could use a Wiki A wiki is an online encyclopedia that can be edited by anyone. I know that to a teacher Wiki has a bad reputation but, You could only allow your class to edit it and Instead of everyone writing papers about a subject, your whole class can create a wiki together. #6 #3 Pandora