Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Concept Map
Transcript of Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Concept Map
(C6H12O6) 2 Pyruvic Acids NADH 2 ATP Krebs Cycle Acetyl CoA CO2 and 2 ATP After two turns of the Cycle, converts 2 acetyl CoA into Pyruvic Acids are converted into FADH2 and NADH 6 Electron Transport Chain/ATP Synthase 6H2O 34 ATP Formula is Glucose is a reactant for NADH Transports Electrons to Acetyl CoA is a reactant for the Transport Electrons to the Photosynthesis 6CO2+6H2O>C6H12O6+6O2 Formula is Thylakoids in the chloroplasts use Sunlight H2O and Light Reactions To create 6 O2 ATP+NADPH Calvin Cycle NADPH converts CO2/G3P molecule into NADP and ADP+P Thylakoids Which take place in the Carbon Cycle Becomes part of the atmospheric And is then transported to the Stroma G3P Takes place in the and produces and