Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Let Them Eat Cake
Transcript of Let Them Eat Cake
What does the cake represent?
How do you Feel?
How will you divide your piece of cake?
What are you going to do about the situation?
Unequal distribution of cake
"Structural scarcity"--There may be enough of the resource to go around but it is not distributed fairly.
How does this activity relate to the real world?
What are some real examples of people trying to "get more cake"?
The United States contributes more wealth and products to the world market, so therefore has the right to use more of the world’s resources.
Everyone must take a side, state reason for agreeing or disagreeing, can switch sides if convinced, no can speak a second time until everyone else has spoken once, and most of all be convincing but respectful of others when making your arguments
Do you like your group possibility?
How resources are actually distributed in the world, based on per capita Gross National Income(GNI) adjusted for purchasing power parity(PPP)